We are looking for individuals with good interpersonal & people management skills who are willing to get involved in the day to day running of the business. With a diverse range of activities and duties, applicants must be professional and reliable, and be able to work on their own initiative in order to deal with high pressure situations. They must be natural leaders and great people managers. Applicants must be able and willing to work and assist in all front of house positions.
- Being a good Team Leader
- Promoting good customer service and company values
- Training and developing staff
- Operating tills and booking systems
- Oversee Party Bookings and Daily Parties
- Be Responsible for Cash Control and till floats.
- Manage stock levels and place stock orders
- Maintain security of the site.
- Assist and develop activities and events
- Take responsibility for the day to running of the site including opening and closing.
- Promote safe systems of work and taking responsibility for Health & Safety Compliance
- To love working with people, for people and enjoy creating an environment that is fun for our guests and colleagues.
Rate of Pay: Approx £19k PA
Please indicate availability on application form.
Our Job Application form can be found here
We will contact successful applicants to arrange an interview.